Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 New Author Challenge


The challenge is to read x number of new - new to you that is - authors in 2009. I feel that perhaps, aside from the 100+ books, this will be the most challenging reading list for me to accomplish.

When I discover an author, as I did with my first book of 2009, M.C. Beaton, and I learn they have other books, I tend to focus on their other works. So to say that I will read a book from 50 new authors will really be a task for me. Likely just the nudge I need to venture out and not finish my lists with only JD Robb, Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich and company.

For more information and to register in the 2009 New Author Challenge visit Literary Escapism's blog.

My new authors for 2009 are:
1. M. C. Beaton
2. James Fredericks
3. June Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment