Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 A - Z Reading Challenge


OK I think this is the last challenge I will sign up for - for now at least - clearly my compulsive personality is shining through.


There are several methods to this challenge, I am adventerous and trying level two: read 52 books, alpha by authors and titles and no they cannot overlap. Naturally the real challenge will be to find authors of interst with last names beginning with letters like U, X, and Z. Do you have any suggestions?


For the guidelines and registration visit the blog.


Authors

A -

B -

C -

D -

E -

F -

G -

H -

I -

J -

K -

L -

M -

N -

O -

P -


R -

S -

T -

U -

V -

W -

X -

Y -

Z -


Titles

A -

B -

C -

D -

E -

F -

G -

H -

I -

J -

K -

L -

M -

N -

O -

P -

Q - Quiche of Death, The by M. C. Beaton

R -

S -

T -

U -

V -

X -

Y -

Z -


No comments:

Post a Comment