Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Salon: 1st Try

Sunday Salon is an opportunity for readers around the web share what they are currently reading. This being the first week back to work, and boy was it a busy week, my reading has suffered a bit.

  • I finish listening to The Long Legged Fly by James Salis. The audiobook narrator does a great job of setting the mood for the detective story that spans 30 years.

  • Currently reading M.C. Beaton's Vicious Vet, the second in her Agatha Raisin's cozy mystery series.

Yes I do read something other than mysteries but to kick off my challenges I guess I fell back on my comforts.

Tomorrow I will share the books I received in the mail and bought last week.



If you would like to participate in Sunday Salon, check here for more details.

2 comments:

  1. I listened to Penelope Keith reading The Vicious Vet recently. It was great.
    http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2008/12/review-agatha-raisin-and-quiche-of.html
    I'm reading Agatha raisin and The Wellspring of Death now.
    I used not to like Agatha Raisin but I think I must have just hit a bad one.

    ReplyDelete